1. Write the rules2. Write 13 things about yourself3. Answer the 13 questions made by the person who tag you, and make your own 13 questions4. Tag 13 deviants. And I mean ONLY 13!5. Make sure that they know that they are tagged6. Don't say "You're tagged if you read this..."7. It is forbidden to not tag anyone8. Tag backs are allowed9. If you're lazy, don't do it on comments of this journal10. If you don't make this tag in a week, you need to obey a wish of the person who tags you
1. I a trans woman.
2. My favorite pastimes are writing, reading, drawing, watching movies, lying on the grass (when it's nice), and riding my bike (when it's nice).
3. I find it very difficult to read a book without also drinking a non-water beverage (preferably Coke, but occasionally Arnold Palmer or lemonade).
4. I have two cats and two dogs.
5. My favorite movie is Scott Pilgrim vs. The World.
6. I am a lesbian.
7. I like my things organized in a certain way.
8. I make the bed every morning (no exceptions!!!!!!).
9. I have been to three concerts in my life (one was a concert for the '80s band, Heart; the others were Christian rock concerts... don't ask...).
10. I do not have a religion.
11. I have brown hair (but I want to dye it black), blue eyes, and skin as white as snow...
12. I read Bram Stoker's Dracula (unabridged) when I was in 6th grade. I also read Shakespeare's The Tempest in 8th grade, just for fun.
13. I believe that the perfect volume level for the television is 24.
1. If you could go to any time period where would you go?
Victorian England... I know it was a horribly bigoted and repressed time period, but I do so love the fashion and architecture. Just an day strolling the streets of London in a corset and one of those wire-frame dressed with the big butts would be grand.2. Favorite type of Pizza?
Pepperoni.3. Favorite color?
Black.4. What color underwear are you wearing?
Black...5. What comes to mind when you think of the word sea monkeys?
The time when I was 6 and I got sea monkeys for Christmas, and the package promised a tiny civilization of these little fish-people and all I got was brine shrimp...6. Where is your dream vacation
London, England.7. What are you most proud of
My art, sometimes (when I'm not totally hating it haha)...8. If you could change or add a law to the whole world what would it be?
Marriage equality for the world!!!9. What is your guilty pleasure?
I still watch Arthur, sometimes...10. How do you see yourself?
As a work in progress.11. Who are your inspired by?
My girlfriend, Chris.12. What is a favorite tv show of yours?
Adventure Time!13. Your fave deviation that you have submitted? (So I can check it out )
"Skinless Girl", but Jem-Darling has already seen it, so Jem can look at "little razor flowers", if she hasn't yet already.
1. What's a book/song/movie/poem/etc. that changed your life?
2. Werewolves or vampires? Which is better, and why?
3. What's your favorite word in any language?
4. What's your credo/mantra (words you live by)?
5. If you could be anywhere else in the universe at this very moment, where would it be?
6. Would you rather be the size of Godzilla or the size of a mouse? Why?
7. Do you have a lucky number? If so, what is it?
8. Why is the sky blue?
9. What is your favorite article of clothing to wear?
10. What do you consider to be the worst movie of all time?
11. What time period would you NOT want to go back to, and why?
12. Do you believe intelligent life exists on worlds beyond our own?
13. Do you have any habits you would consider superstitious?
Tag, you're it!
Have fun, y'all!